Last night, I was playing with the boys in the family room and stepped to my computer to check an email that came in. I was still in the same room, but obviously not paying enough attention. When I looked up, this is how I found Braden!!! He is becoming more and more like his brother everyday. I knew he was playing with the puzzles in the drawer. I did not know that he climbed into it and was now trying to get to the DVD player! These two guys can climb anything!Wednesday, July 01, 2009
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Last night, I was playing with the boys in the family room and stepped to my computer to check an email that came in. I was still in the same room, but obviously not paying enough attention. When I looked up, this is how I found Braden!!! He is becoming more and more like his brother everyday. I knew he was playing with the puzzles in the drawer. I did not know that he climbed into it and was now trying to get to the DVD player! These two guys can climb anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have little monkeys on your hands, don't you?! That's a great picture. Isn't it amazing how quickly they get in these predicaments while you turn away for a split second?
Becca,
He is getting so big!!! You certainly do have your hands full!!! When is his birthday??
Post a Comment