Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Male Models

Saturday, June 27, 2009
Today we went to a studio where the boys were “male models” for an Indian children’s clothing line called Little Kangaroos. They were doing pictures for the winter clothing line advertisements. The boys did awesome! I didn't get to take as many photos of Braden because I had to be so much more involved helping with his photo shoot. But, Braden took photos in 2 outfits-I got pictures of him in one. (He has a stocking cap on his head in case you were wondering why his hair looked odd.) Braden just stood and smiled and made it easy. Gavin did 3 outfits and was much more energetic! He was all over the place and got lots of laughs from the staff. However, he came through and we got some great shots. I can't wait to see what they used when the ads go up late August. I was excited to finally see the company van that has a picture of Gavin on the back from last seasons shoot. I was told there was a van with a picture of Gavin on it driving around town, but I hadn’t seen it yet…Mumbai is a pretty big place. We’ll put the boys $100 earnings away for when they are older. We just did it for a fun experience and to get a print of each photo they use!



No comments: